Kjell Wooding, Ph.D
Computer Engineering, Computational Number Theory
- kjell at wooding dot org.
- Kjell Wooding. The Sieve Problem in One- and Two-Dimensions. Ph.D. Thesis. University of Calgary (2010).
- Wooding, Kjell and Williams, H. C. Improved Primality Proving with Eisenstein Pseudocubes . Guillaume Hanrot and François Morain and Emmanuel Thomé ANTS IX. LNCS 6197, pp. 372–384. Springer-Verlag. (2010)
- Wooding, Kjell and Williams, H. C. Doubly-focused enumeration of Pseudosquares and Pseudocubes. F. Hess, S. Pauli, and M. Pohst (Eds.): ANTS 2006. LNCS 4076, pp. 208--221. Springer-Verlag. (2006)
- Jacobson, M. J. Jr., Williams, H. C. and Wooding, Kjell. Imaginary Cyclic Quartic Fields with Large Minus Class Numbers. Algorithmic Number Theory: 6th International Symposium, ANTS-VI, Burlington, VT, USA, June 13-18, 2004. Proceedings. Duncan Buell, Ed. Pp. 280-292. Springer. Lecture Notes in Computer Science volume 3076. (2004)
- Wooding, Kjell. Development of a High-Speed Hybrid Sieve Architecture. University of Calgary. M.Sc. Thesis (2004).
Selected Talks, Presentations, Conferences
- On computing solutions to $fx^2+gy^2=m$. AMS Special Session on Continued Fractions. Joint Mathematical Meetings, Jan 9-12 2013. San Diego, CA.
- West Coast Number Theory 2012 (co-organizer, with Amy Wooding)
- Improved Primality Proving using Eisenstein Pseudocubes. ANTS IX, Nancy, FR. July 21, 2010.
- Bizarre Love Triangle: Theory and Application of a 2-Dimensional Sieve. West Coast Number Theory. Monterey, CA. December 19, 2009.
- Current Techniques in Sieve Design. West Coast Number Theory. Dec 16-20, 2007.